FloorsByPros gives you a wide variety of options with unfinished Hardwood
- Unfinished Hardwood gives you the
ability to add custom features to your floor, such as
Hardwood borders, Hardwood wraps, feature strips and
- Unfinished Hardwood comes in a variety
of widths, ranging from 2-1/4" wide to 12" plank
- Whether you are looking for clear
maple or rustic pine, we offer a wide selection of
- More finish options, such as Oil
Based, Swedish Finish or environmentally friendly Water
- Custom stained on site to your
We use two types of polyurethane sealers:
- Oil base poly, which has a light honey patina that adds to the beauty of the hardwood and brings out the natural wood grain patterns.
- Water base sealer is used in situations where a light colored wood needs to meld into the decorating scheme of the room. Note: there is a water base poly available that does add a slight amber tone to the hardwood.
Our high quality stains come in a variety of shades and patinas. They are designed to penetrate and seal the hardwood, while adding luxurious color. A coat of stain takes the place of a single polyurethane coat.
PRE-FINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORING INSTALLATION
The hardwood flooring industry has undergone great change
in the last 15 years or so. A large part of the change has
been in the continued strong growth in prefinished (factory
finished) engineered flooring. Through a combination of
technological and marketing wizardry, prefinished wood
floors have continued gain popularity.
- Most Pre-finished Hardwood
flooring installations can be completed in one or two days.
- There are hundreds of Pre-finished Hardwood flooring species
available from a variety of manufacturers.
Hardwood installations have become a popular choice for
homeowners who want the beauty of a site finished hardwood
floor but do not want to deal with the preparation necessary
with the conventional site finished Hardwood floor.
- Pre-finished hardwood Floors are completely sanded and
finished prior to installation. This greatly reduces the
time needed to complete installations, and many of the
Hardwood flooring manufactures offer warranties on the life
of their Hardwood floor finishes.
- There are many styles of pre-finished Hardwood flooring
available in a variety of stain colors and finish types.
- Whether you are looking for a hand scraped walnut,
distressed maple or a traditional oak Hardwood floor, our
Hardwood floor pros can expertly install all pre-finished